Rainbow Tomato Seeds (100 Seeds)
Grow your own fruits with these Rainbow Tomato Seeds. Each pack contains 100 seeds.
- Soil choice: General soil down needs loose, breathable, high water holding capacity.
- However, the soil must be no foreign matter (such as: stone broken glass, bricks).
Put the seeds into the warm water about 40 degrees,After soaking, cold water 4-6 hours, remove the seeds, the seeds germinate easily after soaking.
Put the seeds into the soil (Note: need loose soil, breathable, good water holding capacity). Each container Demand generally 20 to 25 seeds.
- Depending on growth conditions after germination the seedlings remain relatively strong strain;
- After germination thinning, leaving 1 to 3 seedlings.
- After sowing vessel above to cover with plastic wrap (the plastic film may also be convenient bags), fresh stab a few holes in the membrane permeability.
- The container in the sun, keep the temperature around 20 degrees.
- Most seeds can germinate as top message. After the seedlings after germination and other robust transplanted into the ground.
Product Type: Bonsai
Classification: Mini Garden
Use: Outdoor Plants
Type: Succulent Plant
Full-bloom Period: Spring
Cultivating Difficulty Degree: Very Easy
Applicable Constellation: Sagittarius
Variety: Rainbow Tomato Seeds
Included: 100 Rainbow Tomato Seeds
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.